Listen to According To Me


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Letter 17 - Someone From Your Childhood

Dear Mina,

So I went back in my mind, and thought about who is the person that I spent most of my childhood with. Without of a doubt, besides my brother, it would be you. From playing old Mario Kart on the Super Nintendo, to running around in our backyards and goofing off to the sleep overs. Muk...

The only school that we didn't share was Elementary school. We went through Kilmer and Marshall together, side by side. All those bus rides, and times we decided to take a break from school. Its funny to realize how far we have come since then. Your at Virginia Tech, rocking out doing what you do best, and I'm holding down the fort in Nova till you get back.

Put us together, and no one has a chance. Bumpin' to music in our cars, windows down glasses on, even at night. You know how we do. Mina, lets face it, we go hard. Harder than anyone else.

Dance parties at the mall.

No one can see us, lets be honest.

I can't wait for the things to come, December your twenty-one, August I'm twenty-one. Let me just say that DC isn't ready for the havoc we are going to cause. I plan on visiting you at VT soon, take it by storm with my cousin.

I love us,

I love you.

Your cousin,
Camron

But for tonight, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment