Listen to According To Me


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Letter 21 - Someone You Judged By Their First Impression

Dear Danny,

When people ask us how we met, how we became friends it makes me happy. The story between us is pretty fantastic. We both laugh every time the story comes up. We both knew who each other were before the event took place, but we didn't really make personal contact till then. You rolled up to my house with Chris and Ryan because of a certain girl. My mom and aunt went out to ask you to leave while I was held back, bat in my hand. People ask, why the bat? I reply, have you seen Goss?

After that, and some minor butting of heads, we came to terms with each other. It was a cigarette break during school that brought us together actually. Then a slew of drives and good times. We've had some crazy times, especially recently.

I'm really happy we became better friends though. There is a different between real friends, and party friends. Party friends you hit up if your trying to go out and do something fun, and a real friend is there to catch you when you down. I'm ecstatic that you're both for me. When I really need someone to talk to, and I have recently, you've always been there to help me sort out my issues, and god knows there is a lot of them.

Basically, from enemies, to best friends, and I couldn't be happier. Your a good guy, and you keep it real. I happy about how things have worked out between us the past three years. Really hope things don't change.

Your boy,
Cam

But for tonight, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment